Sumary of The top parenting concern is not spending enough time with their children, poll reveals:
- One in five stress about their children making enough friends and 19 percent fret over their kids possibly having an undiagnosed behavioural condition like ADHD.
- I can completely relate to all the parents who worry about their child’s skin conditions.
- “My youngest has eczema and it was my concern for her skin that led me to develop the Childs Farm range and help other children become happy in their skin – whether they have dry, sensitive eczema-prone skin.
- It also emerged that parents believe their little ones started exhibiting signs of being self-conscious about their appearance at just five years and three-months-old.
- A quarter of those polled, via OnePoll, said their favourite moment with their child was bathing them for the first time, but 44 percent worry about doing daily tasks, such as washing their child, due to their skin conditions.