Sumary of Vic has 1362 new COVID cases, seven deaths:
- Emily WoodsAAPCamera IconAbout one million Victorian staff must now be fully vaccinated now the mandate deadline has passed.
- Credit: AAPShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail UsCopy the LinkVictoria has recorded 1362 new COVID-19 cases and seven deaths, as the state’s full vaccination mandate kicked in for about a million authorised workers.
- It comes as those in jobs on the state’s authorised worker list are required to have two doses of a COVID-19 vaccination as of Friday.
- In a further change to the state’s check-in system, the Services Vic app has been updated to allow parents and guardians to add their children’s vaccination certificates.
- But the app now allows dependents to be added, so a child’s digital vaccination certificate can be included with their parent’s or guardian’s.
- Meanwhile, the health department announced late on Thursday the immediate end of the state’s domestic travel permit and traffic light system.