Sumary of Bowel cancer symptoms: The three signs in your poo you should never ignore:
- According to the NHS, if you experience any symptoms of bowel cancer for three weeks or more, you should make an appointment with your doctor.
- Early diagnosis of bowel cancer saves lives, so don’t delay if you notice any worrying changes to your bowel habits.
- More than 42,000 Britons are diagnosed with bowel cancer every year, according to Bowel Cancer UK.A huge 90 percent of all cases of bowel cancer affect people over the age of 50.Early diagnosis of bowel cancer gives you the best chance at overcoming the disease, so you’ve got to know the warning signs to look out for.
- What are the signs of bowel cancer when you go to the toilet?
- While bleeding from your bottom can be caused by a number of different, less serious, causes like haemorrhoids or an anal fissure, you must get this checked out in case it’s a symptom of bowel cancer.
- In the case of bowel cancer, dark red or brown blood can be coming from your bowel or stomach.