Sumary of Cancer symptoms: Nine warning signs a tumour could be growing inside your lungs:
- One of the most common signs of lung cancer, as pointed out by Cancer Research UK, is “having a cough most of the time”..
- Recurrent chest infections should also be noted, as should losing your appetite, fatigue, and losing weight without trying to..
- A continuous cough, especially if it’s new A cough that is painful or sounds different to normal Breathlessness Coughing up blood Ache in the chest or shoulder Recurrent chest infections Losing your appetite Fatigue Losing weight DON’T MISSFatty liver disease:.
- The six different types of pain [ADVICE] This may be accompanied by pain and swelling in the joints called hypertrophic pulmonary osteoarthropathy (HPOA)..
- Some type of cancer cells produce hormones that cause other symptoms you might not associate with lung cancer, such as:…