Sumary of Lung cancer symptoms: Three of the ‘most important symptoms’ of a growing tumour:
- Dr Mat Callister, a consultant of respiratory medicine at St James’ University Hospital in Leeds, highlighted “three of the most important lung cancer symptoms”.
- “Smoking cannabis has also been linked to an increased risk of lung cancer,” the health body added.
- While marijuana users typically mix cannabis with tobacco, they usually inhale more deeply and hold smoke in their lungs for longer.
- Therefore, while cannabis smokers may smoke less tobacco than cigarette smokers, the risk of developing lung cancer is still as risky.
- Smoking cannabis without tobacco is still dangerous too, as cannabis contains substances that can cause cancer.