Sumary of Lurbinectedin regimen fails to prolong OS but shows activity in small cell lung cancer:
- September 10, 2021 2 min read Source/Disclosures Published by: Source: Paz-Ares L, et al.
- 8-14, 2021. Disclosures: Paz-Ares reports board member roles with Altum Sequencing and Genomica, as well as relationships with AstraZeneca, Bayer, Blueprint Medicines, Bristol Myers Squibb, Celgene, Eli Lilly, Guardant Health, Merck Serono, Merck Sharp &
- Please see the abstract for all other researchers’ relevant financial disclosures.
- Back to Healio Lurbinectedin plus doxorubicin did not improve OS among patients with small cell lung cancer, according to results of the randomized phase 3 ATLANTIS trial.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals, PharmaMar] showed the agent had a direct antitumor effect plus the ability to reshape the tumor microenvironment to be more immunogenic,” Luis Paz-Ares, MD, PhD, chair of the department of medical oncology at Hospital Universitario in Madrid, told Healio.
- ” The multicenter ATLANTIS trial enrolled 613 patients with ECOG performance status of 2 or less and confirmed diagnosis of limited- or extensive-stage SCLC.
- All patients had failed one prior platinum-containing regimen.
- Paz-Ares and colleagues assigned half of patients (n = 307;