Sumary of SpaceX’s “Inspiration4” Mission To Raise Awareness & Funds For Cancer Care Will Launch Today:
- SpaceX’s missions have taken the world by storm over the past few years, both due to the significant strides the company has made in space travel in addition to the company’s efforts in revitalizing global interest in space exploration.
- SpaceX has also been at the forefront of research and development—not only in terms of its own fleet and space-flight technology, but also on behalf of humanity.
- I have written a few articles on this front before, including on how SpaceX launched supplies to study the health effects of space travel and how SpaceX’s work with Starlink may revolutionize healthcare access.
- Specifically, conditions permitting, SpaceX is planning to launch its Inspiration4 mission today, September 15th, 2021. The mission “is the world’s first all-civilian mission to orbit,” and is named “in recognition of the four-person crew that will raise awareness and funds for St.
- ” CAPE CANAVERAL, FLORIDA – MAY 30: Spacex founder Elon Musk celebrates after the successful launch of .
- [+] the SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket with the manned Crew Dragon spacecraft at the Kennedy Space Center on May 30, 2020 in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- Earlier in the day NASA astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley lifted off an inaugural flight and will be the first people since the end of the Space Shuttle program in 2011 to be launched into space from the United States.
- ” The all-civilian crew includes Jared Isaacman, Hayley Arceneaux, Chris Sembroski, and Dr. Sian Proctor.