Sumary of Here’s why getting a piercing during monsoon is a terrible idea:
- It is a natural bodily reaction to excessive blood flow in a particular area of the body.
- The combination of heat and humidity causes the blood vessels to dilate, causing a buildup of fluids in the pierced area.
- 4. Pus boils Pus boils are a result of bacteria-infected hair follicles, called staph bacteria.
- These boils are more common during the monsoon season due to the perfect weather conditions for the bacteria to multiply.
- The body responds to the infection by engaging white blood cells to fight it, and the dead bacteria, skin and white blood cells can lead to a build-up.