Sumary of How to deal with hot flushes in hot weather – 10 tips for menopausal women in the heatwave:
- uk chatted to Dr Deborah Lee, Dr Fox Online Pharmacy to find out how to deal with hot flushes in hot weather.
- The UK currently experiences temperatures above 30C and everyone’s struggling to handle the heat, especially menopausal women.
- “The natural Circadian rhythms, affecting body temperature control, also tend to deteriorate with age.
- Dr Lee said: “Make sure you stay well-hydrated with plenty of cold water.
- “This will create clouds of ice-cold water vapour to cool the room and keep you cool too.
- “In addition, you could fill a hot water bottle with cold water and freeze it, then take this to bed with you.