Sumary of 25 more coronavirus patients die in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa:
- Of the cases, 155,040 have recovered with 586 being reported in the last 24 hours, according to the health department’s Covid-19 daily report.
- The provincial capital reported 138 new cases, Mardan 77, Lower Chitral 38, Swat 31, Bannu 28, Abbottabad 24 and Nowshera 20, while the positivity rate swelled from 11 per cent to 13.3 per cent in high-risk Peshawar district came down from 12 per cent to 9.4 per cent in Mardan and from 10.4 per cent to 5.8 per cent in Swabi in the last 24 hours.
- Nowshera recorded an increase in the positivity rate from 5.6 per cent to 6.7 per cent.
- Vaccination of people aged 15-18 begins tomorrow The Covid-19 positivity rate declined from 5.8 per cent to 4.2 per cent in Abbottabad.
- Officials of the health department told Dawn that they were beginning the vaccination of people in the 15-18 age bracket on the recommendation of the National Command and control Centre (NCOC) tomorrow (Monday).
- According to him, there will be one centre in every district headquarters, except a few, the people under the age of 18 years will be required to produce Form B or smart cards issued by the National Database Registration Authority to get vaccine shots.
- He said the health department had supplied Pfizer vaccines and guidelines to the district headquarters.