Sumary of 3 contenders and the biggest loser:
- Coaches have 82 games (72 for this pandemic-shortened season) to test their roster, and even rookie coach Steve Nash managed to figure that out..
- Still, it’s a mystery as to why Milwaukee Bucks head coach Mike Budenholzer can’t figure out how to go deep into the playoffs..
- If they end up with an early exit for the third straight year, that’s already a fact, and Milwaukee will promptly jump into the coaching carousel..
- Pundits were dead wrong about the Bucks as well, thinking since they swept the Miami Heat, last year’s East champion, they are an improved team this time..
- Now, the Bucks and the Nets matchup was supposed to be a bloodbath — two teams that made mincemeat of their first-round opponents….