Sumary of 3 new COVID-19 cases reported in Guelph, active cases increase to 30:
- Guelph’s public health unit reported three new cases of COVID-19 in the city on Tuesday as the total case count during the pandemic reached 5,145. The latest data shows Guelph has 30 active cases, with three recoveries being reported.
- Total resolved cases are at 5,070, while the city’s fatal case count of 45 has remained unchanged for several weeks.
- Ontario to allow people with COVID-19 symptoms to get tested at Shoppers Drug Mart, other pharmacies One new case was reported in Wellington County on Tuesday, with its total case count climbing to 2,138.Active cases are at 39 with five recoveries reported.
- There are 15 confirmed cases among nine public and Catholic schools in Guelph and Wellington County, including three cases at Waverley Drive Public School where an outbreak remains in place.
- The University of Guelph says there are no cases connected to the campus.