Sumary of 3 new deaths, number of COVID-19 patients in Saskatchewan back over 200:
- Health officials said on Tuesday there were 217 new cases with the overall infection total in Saskatchewan now at 34,980..
- According to the provincial government, 2,677 variants of concern (VOC) cases have been identified in Saskatchewan and were reported in the far north west (1), far north east (4), north west (4), north central (18), Saskatoon (163), central west (12), central east (52), Regina (1,898), south west (11), south central (232) and south east (214) zones..
- The province hospitals are currently providing care for 202 patients with COVID-19 — 158 are receiving inpatient care and 44 are in intensive care..
- Active cases, which are total cases minus recoveries and deaths, now sit at 2,195 in Saskatchewan, according to the press release..
- The total number of people who have recovered from the virus has grown to 32,342 following 221 more recoveries, provincial health officials said..
- A total of 227,471 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Saskatchewan, provincial government officials said..
- 1:50 Long lineups as drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination site opens in Saskatoon Long lineups as drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination site opens in Saskatoon Symptoms can include fever, cough and difficulty breathing — very similar to a cold or flu…