Sumary of 37 new coronavirus cases in London and Middlesex, new record for largest daily increase:
- Just two days after breaking a record for the region largest single-day coronavirus case increase, London and Middlesex have broken that record again on Sunday..
- Thousands join in Aylmer ‘Freedom March’ against coronavirus public health measures Two new active COVID-19 cases were also reported at local schools in the region — one at Sir Frederick Banting Secondary School and the other at St..
- Lucas Secondary School (one case), Eagle Height Public School (one case), Lambeth Public School (two cases), Northbrae Public School (one case), Sir Arthur Carty Catholic School (four cases) and Westminster Secondary School (one case)..
- 2:18 COVID-19 restrictions ease in York Region giving boost to restaurant industry COVID-19 restrictions ease in York Region giving boost to restaurant industry Appointment-only asymptomatic testing is also ongoing at eight local pharmacies for those who are part of a ministry testing initiative, such as those with loved ones in a seniors’ facility, those who are close contacts of a known case and workers at high risk..
- People in their 20s represent the largest number of total cases with 306 people testing positive and 165 people 19 and under have also tested positive..
- Health unit figures show seniors’ facility outbreaks have been linked to at least 222 cases in the region, involving 111 residents and 111 staff members..
- bans all social gatherings, indoor group physical activities in Lower Mainland amid surging COVID cases Ontario reported 1,328 new cases of COVID-19 on Sunday, bringing the total number of cases in the province to 84,153..
- View link » Elgin and Oxford Two new cases along with five more recoveries of COVID-19 were reported by Southwestern Public Health (SWPH) on Sunday..
- The large number of active cases in Bayham is the result of a farm outbreak involving local and migrant farm workers caused by a lapse in compliance with public health measures..
- The outbreak, first reported earlier this week, has sickened at least 40 farmworkers at Vienna Farms Orchards, part of Martin Family Fruit Farm..
- Aylmer has seen 90 cases since March, and has an incident rate of 1,201 cases per 100,000 people, higher than that reported in the city of Toronto….