Sumary of A nurse’s viral video of beeping ICU alarms persuaded unvaccinated people to get the shot – take a look:
- A nurse’s viral video featured the overwhelming sounds of a packed ICU. Rice was contacted by the California Department of Health to use her video as a statewide PSA.
- A recent viral TikTok starts with a question: “Did you guys know that COVID has a sound?
- ” Mae Rice, a travel intensive-care-unit nurse, seated for a rare moment during her overnight shift, stares into the camera before the screen goes black.
- The video, posted under Rice’s handle, @nurse_sushi, initially doesn’t seem remarkable in the sea of COVID-19 content on TikTok.
- “The vast majority of people, they’ve never heard that sound before,” Rice told Insider, referring to the beeping noise in her video.
- 17th September 202115+ Knowledge Sessions30+ Industry leadersRegister NowMeet Our SpeakersNikhil MalhotraDan SchawbelRonnie ScrewvalaDr. KV SubramanianBenjamin PringSanjeev Bikhchandani The constant alarms began a few months ago as Delta surged, and she was surprised at how much they seemed to scare people.
- #icu #icurn #criticalcare #rn #nurse #covid #covid19 #vaccinessavelives ♬ original sound – Sugi The video inspired people to get vaccinated Sarah Draissi, a 21-year-old hospitality worker in Philadelphia, said she’d put in a lot of effort to learn about COVID-19 online.