Sumary of Anthony Mundine caught flouting COVID rules for second time after Bunnings breach:
- Retired Australian boxing great Anthony Mundine has been fined for breaching Covid protocols for the second time within weeks.
- Mundine allegedly entered the Bunnings store in Kingsgrove on Tuesday afternoon without a mask before claiming he had an exemption when a store member asked him to wear one.
- Officers then visited a home in South Hurstville where they spoke to Mundine before issuing him another $1000 fine for breaking Covid rules.
- NCA NewsWire / Rebecca LeMay Credit: NCA NewsWireThe high-profile and outspoken Sydney resident was first slapped with a $1000 fine last week for flying from Sydney to Ballina on July 9 during the citywide lockdown.
- Police were also investigating a second alleged breach after Mundine allegedly went to Yamba in northern NSW on July 14.RELATED:MUNDINE FINED $1000 FOR COVID BREACHTravel outside of Sydney, where Mundine lives, is banned under the strict lockdown measures unless people have an exemption.
- Mundine has made misleading comments about the pandemic recently while being outspoken about his anti-vaccination views.
- Sam Ruttyn Credit: News Corp AustraliaMost of the videos have been reviewed by independent fact checkers and red-flagged as containing false information.