Sumary of Are There Any Long-Term Effects On Heart Health Post COVID-19 Vaccination?:
- are signs that your immune system is healthy and well-functioning .
- Today, we will look at the long-term effects of the COVID-19 vaccine on one’s heart health.
- COVID-19 Vaccine And Heart Health Heart patients come under the list of people at the risk of contracting severe illnesses, added that the COVID-19 virus can acute myocardial injury and chronic damage to the cardiovascular system .
- Reports show that since the advent of the pandemic, there have been a surge in the number of deaths due to cardiac arrest, post coronavirus infections, and people with heart disease are more likely to have a severe or critical case of COVID-19 .
- Due to this, health bodies around the globe have been advising people with underlying heart conditions to get the vaccine as soon as possible.
- To date, some of the severe side effects or complications caused by the COVID-19 vaccine are Guillen-barre syndrome, increased blood clots, myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle), or anaphylaxis (acute allergic reaction to an antigen) .
- So, are COVID-19 vaccines safe for people with heart health issues?
- Reports strongly state that COVID-19 vaccines are not only safe for people with heart diseases, but they are a necessity .