Sumary of ASB relaunches Hawaii Restaurant Card in support of local eateries:
- The Hawaii Restaurant Card for businesses is back for the holidays as part of a statewide effort to bolster struggling eateries in the state.
- American Savings Bank announced that it has relaunched the business holiday card program, with the goal of distributing 50,000 cards across the state, which would inject about $2.5 million in direct support to local food establishments.
- Businesses would be purchasing the cards, and have until Dec.
- “American Savings Bank is excited to bring real impact to our community by relaunching the Hawaii Restaurant Card Business Holiday Card program,” said John Ward, executive vice president, chief marketing and product officer of American Savings Bank in a news release.
- “This program gives businesses and entities the opportunity to multiply the impact of their employee holiday gift program by purchasing Hawaii Restaurant Cards for their employees, clients and partners while making a direct impact on our local restaurant and supply chain industry.
- ” As the COVID-19 pandemic wears on, Hawaii restaurants have continued to struggle.