Sumary of Australia coronavirus live update: four new Covid cases in Victoria and one in Queensland; wild weather hits eastern states:
- Scott Morrison is being grilled over the federal government reluctance to put a date on the reopening of international borders..
- So the news is just in, we can expect to hear from Victorian officials about these four new local Covid-19 cases at 11.40pm..
- Morrison pre-G7 rhetoric has been a pretty pointed criticism of China international trade practices, potentially ramping up already historically high tensions between the two countries..
- Prime minister Scott Morrison is speaking now to Perth radio station 6PR about his upcoming trip to Europe for the G7 summit..
- @3AW693 pic.twitter.com/Boj5l6deG5 More details on that urgent evacuation order in place for part of Traralgon in Victoria, as flood waters rise..
- https://t.co/k98Tv3Rv96 #vicfloods pic.twitter.com/E4n59BSKUM The mayor of the Sunshine Coast, Mark Jamieson, says two infected travellers testing positive to Covid-19 in the coastal region has already had a profound impact on business..
- Mayor Mark Jamieson says the impact the COVID-positive couple has had on the Sunshine Coast community/ businesses is “profound”..
- @9NewsSunCoast @9NewsQueensland #9News pic.twitter.com/nl5bbDy2HI The couple also stopped off at a number of regional towns in NSW during their five day trip up to the Queensland border….