Sumary of Australia coronavirus live update: Victoria records four new Covid cases; Queensland and NSW on alert:
- #flooding #gippsnews Peak medical bodies are calling on the federal government to reunite the Biloela family while their youngest daughter, Tharnicaa, continues to receive medical care in Perth..
- It was terribly traumatic for these children when receiving medical care to be separated from one of their parents, and what I cannot understand is why Tharnicaa was transferred to hospital with only her mother and not the whole family..
- – 20,784 vaccine doses administered- 23,679 test results received The four new locally-acquired cases are from the same household and investigations into acquisition source are underway..
- [2/2] Oh you sweet young things, did you think the weird conspiracy theory based drama over the Victorian premier spinal injury was over?.
- Shadow treasurer Louise Staley has stated this morning that the government still hasn’t answered all the questions she asked about circumstances surrounding the premier fall..
- Fastly says single customer triggered bug behind mass internet outage There are now major flood warnings for the regional city of Tralagon in Victoria after wild winds and torrential rain overnight..
- MFS is a farming research cooperative that was established by Richard Taylor, who is the brother of the federal energy minister, Angus Taylor, and the brother-in-law of the NSW Nationals MP Bronwyn Taylor..
- public servant raises questions over John Barilaro funding request Major flooding in Traralgon after heavy rain overnight….