Sumary of Australia Covid live news update: Morrison acknowledges ‘regrettable’ vaccine rollout problems; NSW records 110 new local cases and Victoria 22:
- South Australia’s chief public health officer Nicola Spurrier says the Tenafeate winery had been identified earlier today as a high risk exposure site.
- “I still have not got all of the details because these results have come through very, very recently and the team is taking all of that detailed information from the people who have now tested positive.
- The premier of South Australia Steven Marshall is holding his second press conference for the day.
- “This is exactly and precisely why we needed to move South Australia into a lockdown situation,” Marshall said.
- Australian Medical Association vice president Chris Moy is speaking on the ABC.
- The South Australian premier Steven Marshall is holding a second press conference for the day shortly.
- The co-chair of the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (Atagi), Prof Allen Cheng, has released this statement following Scott Morrison’s comments earlier today.
- Morrison told press he was “constantly appealing” to Atagi about its advice on AstraZeneca and urged all Australian adults to get vaccinated with the jabs available to them.