Sumary of Australia has more than 2,000 new cases; Tony Abbott attacks mask ‘snitching’ – as it happened:
- There were five new cases in Queensland across two households.
- com/7q6FIejYn3 September 11, 2021 Here’s some more information on today’s cases in Victoria via the daily health department press release.
- ” Looks like the only South Australian exposure sites associated with the mine worker are the airport and the plane he was on.
- SA Health (@SAHealth) South Australian COVID-19 update 11/9/21. For more information, go to https://t.
- co/mYnZsGpayo or contact the South Australian COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787. pic.
- The Melbourne Youth Justice Centre in the inner city suburb of Parkville has been deemed a Covid-19 exposure site, according to information just released by the Victorian health department.
- The exposure periods are between 8am and 8pm on Monday and Tuesday of this week (6 and 7 September).
- A positive case attended the centre and it is considered a tier 2 exposure site, meaning people who were there at the same time must be tested and isolate.