Sumary of Better Vaccines, New Treatments And More Tests: Healthcare Companies Reveal Covid Plans:
- Preparation of a Covid antibody treatment Portland Press Herald via Getty Images Pfizer, Moderna, Regeneron and many other healthcare companies presented at the 40th annual J.
- Morgan Healthcare Conference and outlined their plans to continue fighting Covid this year.
- featured hundreds of companies across the sector discussing their accomplishments in 2021 and what they expect for 2022. Of course, dominating every discussion was the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, and several companies directly involved in developing Covid-19 treatments, vaccines and tests.
- BioNTech CEO Uğur Şahin echoed many of Bourla’s comments about the vaccine the two companies have jointly developed together.
- Şahin also discussed its AI-powered system to warn of potentially threatening new variants, which it claims was able to identify some variants of concern before the WHO did.