Sumary of ‘Bong Go will not back out from race to Malacañang’:
- SENATOR Christopher Lawrence “Bong ” Go, who is running for the presidency in the 2022 elections, is not backing out of the political race, according to lawyer Melvin Matibag, the secretary general of the ruling Partido Demokratiko Pilipino-Lakas ng Bayan ( PDP-Laban).
- “No, Senator Bong Go is not backing out of the presidential race and it will continue (there is no turning back),” Matibag told The Manila Times by phone on Thursday.
- 24, 2021, that he is waiting for a sign from God whether to pursue his candidacy after saying he still cannot believe that he is running for the presidency.
- President Rodrigo Duterte, who is gunning for a Senate seat in next year ‘s polls after his term ends, had pushed Go to run.
- It still has not sunk in why I am a candidate for President), “Go said.
- He added, ” I’m still thinking carefully, I’m waiting for the sign from the Lord.
- If he thinks, you’re just here Bong, I will follow, and of course the Filipino (I am still thinking about it, I am waiting for a sign from God.
- If He thinks it ‘s for me, I ‘ll obey Him, and of course, I ‘ ll also obey our countrymen).