Sumary of Bulacan State U to put up P324-M building in Malolos:
- Daniel Fernando (left) and Bulacan State University president Dr. Cecilia Gascon led the groundbreaking ceremony for the new campus building to be built in a 25-hectare lot in Barangay Guinhawa, Malolos City on June 7, 2021..
- Emmanuel Joel Villanueva led the groundbreaking rites for the five-story campus building that will rise on a 6,500-square-meter lot owned by the Bulacan State University (BulSU)..
- Gatchalian and BulSU president Dr. Cecilia Gascon in the groundbreaking ceremony for the campus’ Resource Management Building..
- He also wanted the Bulacan State University, one of the biggest state universities in the country, to become a world class institution in the near future..
- “Ako ay nagagalak because the men and women of our state university ay nagkakaisa sa isang proyekto that is bigger than us,”…