Sumary of Canada’s vaccine supply to hit 66M doses next week — enough for all currently eligible:
- By next week, Canada will have enough COVID-19 vaccines in the country to inoculate every eligible Canadian, government officials said Tuesday.
- Story continues below “When we say every vaccination counts, it applies to all eligible ages, in all areas of the country, as well as to people who have had a previous COVID-19 infection,” he said.
- ” Canada’s 4th COVID-19 wave will be among unvaccinated, with fewer restrictions: experts Prime Minister Justin Trudeau echoed Njoo’s comments at a separate news conference on Tuesday, urging the unvaccinated to “think again.
- Experts are mixed Canada’s 4th COVID-19 wave will be among unvaccinated, with fewer restrictions: experts The vaccine push comes on the heels of the news that fully vaccinated American citizens and permanent residents who want to come to Canada for non-essential reasons can do so starting on Aug.
- 9. 2:14 Canada’s COVID-19 vaccination rate starting to plateau Canada’s COVID-19 vaccination rate starting to plateau – Jun 18, 2021 When that day comes, American travellers who are fully vaccinated won’t have to quarantine upon arrival, and the government-approved hotel quarantine program will also be axed.
- 7.“I want everyone, including younger eligible age groups, to know how important they are in the vaccination effort,” Njoo said.
- Experts are mixed On Saturday, the share of the Canadian population fully vaccinated against COVID-19 surpassed the United States for the first time.