Sumary of CDC: Avoid Travel To These 70+ Destinations Where Covid-19 Risk Very High:
- Before you plan an international get-away, make sure that you check the Centers for Disease Control .
- Both of these locations currently are among the 77 destinations listed as Level 4 or “Covid-19 Very High” by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- ” These are orange on the map and include 19 destinations such as Australia, the Czech Republic, Egypt, Romania, Singapore, and South Korea.
- (Photo by MAR-VIC CAGURANGEN/AFP via Getty Images) AFP via Getty Images MORE FOR YOU East Asia Only one destination in East Asia makes this Level 4 category and that’s Mongolia.
- The only caveat is that potential vacation hotspot North Korea falls into the “Level Unknown” category.
- So don’t embark on your spa and winery vacation in North Korea until much more is known about the spread and control of Covid-19 there.
- Iran 28-Day: 899,528 | 16,638 Totals: 5,275,567 | 113,824 Eastern Europe and Western Asia In this region, you’d be talking Turkey as well as Montenegro, Kosovo, and North Macedonia.
- According to the Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center, the U.K. has had the third most reported Covid-19 cases over the past 28 days (960,765) in the world, behind only the U.S. and India.