China ‘shocked’ by WHO plan for COVID-19 origins study

china shocked by who plan for covid 19 origins study

Sumary of China ‘shocked’ by WHO plan for COVID-19 origins study:

  • BEIJING (AP) — China cannot accept the World Health Organization’s plan for the second phase of a study into the origins of COVID-19, a senior Chinese health official said Thursday.
  • Zeng Yixin, the vice minister of the National Health Commission, said he was shocked by the plan and specifically, the theory that the virus might have leaked from a Chinese lab.
  • Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the director-general of WHO, acknowledged last week that it was premature to rule out a potential link between the pandemic and a leak from a Chinese government lab in Wuhan, the city where the disease was first detected in late 2019. Zeng said the Wuhan lab has no virus that can directly infect humans.

Want to know more click here go to source.

From -

Close
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content

Site Language


By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close