Sumary of Coronavirus: 20 cases, 9 recoveries in London-Middlesex; 6 cases in Elgin-Oxford:
- Health officials also reported at least seven school-linked coronavirus cases Saturday and Sunday, and declared a workplace outbreak in the London Fire Department after three firefighters tested positive..
- 29 at École élémentaire catholique Sainte-Jeanne-d’Arc involving one staff member and at West Nissouri Public School involving one student..
- Personal information on hard drives, documents left behind amid MLHU move, investigation reveals In the post-secondary setting, an outbreak declared nearly a month ago at a Western University residence building is still considered active by the health unit..
- London, Ont., program sees increase in calls, visits relating to domestic abuse during pandemic There has been no change relating to institutional outbreaks at local long-term care and retirement homes..
- Henley Place Long-Term Care Residence (Harris, Medway) Chartwell Royalcliffe Retirement Residence (entire facility) Strathmere Lodge (Bear Creek, Arbor Glen, Parkview Place) They’re among at least 46 that have been declared in the region since March, including 40 at seniors’ facilities….