Sumary of Coronavirus Australia: Victoria records 450 new COVID-19 cases:
- Staff writers and AAPThe West AustralianCamera IconA person receives a COVID19 test at a pop-up test site in Altona North in Melbourne.
- As the town of Daylesford was released from lockdown, a cafe and medical clinic in the centre, about 100km northwest of Melbourne, have been forced to close their doors after people infected with COVID-19 visited the venues.
- Springs Medical Clinic on Hospital Street closed for deep cleaning on Friday after a COVID-positive case visited on Wednesday, between 3:15pm and 4:30pm, with contact tracing underway.
- Five new cases in Qld but no lockdownQueensland has recorded five new local COVID-19 cases but will avoid locking down for now, says the state’s premier.
- Queensland Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young thanked the Sunnybank schoolgirl’s mother for taking her to get tested when she complained of a headache.