Sumary of Coronavirus crisis: Woman dies from clotting ‘likely’ linked to COVID jab:
- Rohan SmithNews Corp Australia Camera IconA healthcare worker prepares a dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine for COVID-19..
- Arnulfo Franco/AP Share to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail UsCopy the Link A 52-year-old woman from NSW is dead after presenting with a “severe form”.
- The Therapeutic Goods Administration, which monitors and reports on all suspected side effects from the COVID-19 vaccine in Australia, issued a report on Thursday outlining the circumstances of the woman death..
- The fourth case was in an 87-year-old South Australian woman, which was previously reported as probable but not confirmed at that stage.”.
- “This takes the total Australian reports of cases assessed as TTS following the AstraZeneca vaccine to 48, with 35 confirmed cases and 13 probable cases,”.
- Of those, 31 have been discharged from hospital and are recovering, with some receiving ongoing outpatient medical care, and 15 remain in hospital, including one who remains critically ill in intensive care..
- ATAGI estimates the risk of TTS in Australia at around 3.1 per 100,000 for people over 50 years and 1.8 per 100,000 for people under 50 years….