Sumary of Coronavirus in Spain figures (6 Apr) – another slight rise in incidence rate:
- Restrictions for all regions of Spain during ‘State of Alarm’ CORONAVIRUS in SPAIN – latest Health Ministry figures The latest official figure released by the Spanish Health Ministry on Tuesday 6 April for the number of people who have tested positive for Coronavirus since the start of the pandemic is now 3,317,948..
- This is an overall increase of 6,623 against the figure released on Monday, of which 4,103 have occurred in the past 24 hours..
- The peak of recorded infections for a 24-hour period during this ‘third wave’ of the pandemic in Spain was on 21 January, when 18,504 cases were registered..
- There are currently 9,463 people requiring hospital treatment for Covid-19 in Spain, of which 1,990 are in intensive care..
- The official figure for the total number of Coronavirus-related deaths on Tuesday 6 April is now 75,911 – an increase of 128 over the figures released on Monday..
- The highest increase of deaths for a 24-hour period during this ‘third wave’ in Spain was on 9 February when 766 were registered..
- Vaccinations against Covid-19 being administered in L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, near Barcelona, on 5 April 2021..
- (@CatSalut / Twitter) Covid-19 Vaccinations in Spain Latest figures (up to 5 April) show that Spain has received 9,703,645 doses of Covid-19 vaccines and that 8,743,694 jabs have been administered….