Sumary of Covid-19: 10 die in 24 hours while being treated at different hospitals in Khulna:
- Ten patients suffering from Covid-19 died while undergoing treatment at four hospitals in Khulna city in 24 hours till 8:00am today.
- Three of them died at Khulna Medical College Hospital, our local correspondent reports quoting the hospital’s focal person Dr Suhash Ranjan Sarker.
- During the same period, one person died at Khulna’s Shaheed Sheikh Abu Naser Specialised Hospital, said spokesperson Dr Prakash Chandra Debnath.
- Currently, 45 Covid-19 patients are receiving treatment at the hospital.
- Gazi Medical College Hospital Founder Gazi Mizanur Rahman said, four died in 24 hours at the hospital.