Sumary of COVID-19: Guelph surpasses 75% vaccination mark:
- Guelph public health unit is reporting that over 75 per cent of the city eligible residents are considered vaccinated having received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine..
- The latest update on Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health vaccination portal shows 76.2 per cent of Guelphites over the age of 12 are vaccinated as of Friday morning..
- WDG Public Health has set a goal of vaccinating 75 per cent of the eligible population in the entire region with one dose by the end of June..
- Total resolved cases have climbed to 4,365 and the city COVID-19 death toll remains at 41 after a fatal case was reported on Monday..
- Total resolved cases increased to 1,583 and the county COVID-19 death toll of 40 remains unchanged after a fatal case was reported on Monday…