Sumary of COVID-19: Middlesex-London Health Unit reports 7 cases, 10 recoveries:
- Jump to: Hospitalizations – Outbreaks – Vaccinations and testing – Ontario – Elgin and Oxford – Huron and Perth – Sarnia and Lambton On Thursday, the Middlesex-London Health Unit reported seven COVID-19 cases and 10 recoveries, bringing the total case count to 12,720 with 53 active cases, 12,438 recoveries, and 229 deaths locally.
- 1.617.3.A total of 11,503 COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in London since the pandemic began, while 372 have been in Middlesex Centre and 334 in Strathroy-Caradoc.
- Further information can be found on the health unit’s Summary of COVID-19 Cases in Middlesex-London page.
- HospitalizationsThe London Health Sciences Centre says it is caring for five or fewer inpatients with COVID-19, with five or fewer of those patients in the intensive care unit.
- Story continues below There are currently zero LHSC employees who have tested positive for COVID-19.At St.
- 2:46 COVID-19 vaccine certificates could speed up reopening: Ontario science table COVID-19 vaccine certificates could speed up reopening: Ontario science table Institutional outbreaksThe MLHU is not reporting any institutional outbreaks, however, there is an outbreak tied to indoor gatherings at Christ Embassy Church at 1472 Dundas St.
- The health unit is also now accepting walk-ins for first and second doses of COVID-19 vaccine at its mass vaccination clinics from 9 a.
- COVID-19 cases tick back up in Ottawa, hospitals remain free of infections Information on how to book and cancel appointments can be found on the health unit’s website.