Sumary of COVID-19: N.B. announces 13 new cases as outbreak declared at apartment complex:
- New Brunswick announced 13 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday as the province declared an outbreak at an Oromocto-area apartment complex..
- ‘Drive to 75’ continues The province also reported that 72.2 per cent of eligible New Brunswickers have received their first shot of the COVID-19 vaccine..
- The province has set a target of 75 per cent before beginning its Path to Green reopening plan, which means 19,511 more people still have to roll up their sleeves..
- The province said school districts will begin communicating with families to inform them of opportunities for middle and high school students to take part in vaccination clinics at their school, or of the potential to be bussed to walk-in clinics..
- On Thursday, Simonds High School in Saint John will host a clinic for students at Simonds High School, Saint John High School, St…