Sumary of COVID-19 testing coming to Winnipeg airport, 36 new cases provincewide:
- As travel begins to reopen amid COVID-19, the Manitoba government is opening a testing site for the virus at the province’s largest airport.
- A COVID-19 testing site is now available for in-bound travellers on the arrivals level of Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport’s main terminal, the province said Tuesday.
- 9. Canada will allow fully vaccinated American leisure travellers as of Aug.
- 9 Fully vaccinated travellers from other countries will be allowed to come as of Sept.
- 7.The move to possibly start welcoming international travellers back to Manitoba comes as health officials reported another relatively low list of new cases Tuesday.
- As of Tuesday, the five-day test positivity rate is 3.6 per cent provincially and 3.2 per cent in Winnipeg.
- Story continues below COVID-19 Testing Now Available at Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport https://t.