Sumary of COVID-19 vaccine clinics continue to open doors in Waterloo Region:
- A new COVID-19 vaccination clinic opened in Kitchener, Ont., Thursday morning while another is also set to open in North Dumfries next week, according to Waterloo Region..
- Next Tuesday, a clinic will open at North Dumfries Community Health which will operate as a satellite clinic from the Langs clinic in Cambridge..
- A spokesperson for the region vaccine distribution task force said the clinics are open to anyone who pre-registers to be vaccinated through the region..
- 2:20 Ontario and Quebec battle highly contagious COVID-19 variants Ontario and Quebec battle highly contagious COVID-19 variants “We’re expanding clinic capacity as more people are eligible and more vaccine becomes available,”.
- “These new vaccination clinics are being staffed by primary care providers who already play a critical role in distributing vaccines to their patients.”.
- Those that are eligible to be vaccinated and have pre-registered will be given the option of selecting an appointment at either of the new locations as well as the other clinics which have popped up around the region…