Sumary of COVID-19: Vaccine mandate to be implemented at London’s GDLS, internal memo says:
- A COVID-19 vaccination mandate is being implemented at General Dynamics Land Systems — Canada (GDLS), the military defence contractor told employees in a memo on Tuesday.
- Only vaccines that are proven to be safe, effective end of high quality are authorized for use in Canada.
- The COVID-19 vaccines have been rigorously tested during the development and then carefully reviewed by Health Canada.
- MP calls anti-war activists’ tactics ‘beyond unacceptable’ Earlier this month, the health unit issued an open letter to local business owners strongly recommending that they implement COVID-19 vaccination policies which ensured that staff, volunteers, on-site contractors and patrons be immunized.
- London-based General Dynamics Land Systems — Canada is a subsidiary of Reston, Va.