Sumary of Covid cases in QC continue to dip:
- QUOTING the findings of a research group, Quezon City Mayor Maria Josefina Tanya “Joy” Belmonte on Monday said Covid-19 cases in the city continue to decrease.
- With the city being certified by the Department of Health as low risk, the OCTA Research Group said that from November 2 to 8, Quezon City posted a drop in average daily new cases to 104 from more than 1,100 cases during the peak of the Delta surge in September.
- This 104-average is closer to the 95 average number of cases recorded during the same period last year (Nov.
- 77 last year while the average daily attack rate per 100,000 population is at 3.27, slightly higher than the 3.02 documented at this time in 2020.The average number of tests conducted in Quezon City rose to 4,253 but the positivity rate is only at 4 percent, which means that only a small percentage get positive results.
- “The situation in Quezon City has been improving over the past month and there is a high chance that the cases will continue to go down further.