Sumary of Del Rosario’s P25K per plate fund-raising for LR canceled?:
- I HEARD from an uber-rich friend that Albert del Rosario and his 1Sambayan’s zany fund-raising project for their candidate LR has been canceled, not indefinitely but definitely.
- La Salle Brother Armin Luistro said the P25,000 price of that dinner would mean two months of his allowance as a cleric.
- The announcements were first, presidential daughter Sarah Duterte-Carpio’s move to join Lakas-Christian Muslim Democrats (Lakas-CMD) to be its candidate for vice president.
- Its president emeritus is Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, chairman emeritus is Fidel Ramos and national president, Ferdinand Martin Romualdez, the son of Imelda’s brother Benjamin “Kokoy” Romualdez.
- If Duterte (if he runs for VP, that is), and later withdraws, the votes for him will obviously be very easily transferred to his daughter.