Sumary of Delta Variant and COVID-19 Vaccines: What to Know:
- June 10, 2021 — As the highly transmissible Delta coronavirus variant continues to devastate India and spread to other nations, health experts are reiterating the importance of getting the COVID-19 vaccine – both doses of the shot, that is..
- A study conducted in the United Kingdom that was cited by the Biden administration finds that one dose of the Pfizer vaccine provided about 33% protection against the Delta variant, which is officially designated B.1.617.2..
- (Click here to learn more about coronavirus variants.) “If you’ve gotten your first dose, make sure to get that second dose,”.
- Anthony Fauci, MD, White House medical advisor, said Tuesday, noting that the Delta variant accounts for about 6% of new U.S..
- In Northern Ireland, the gap between the first and second doses of the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines is being cut to 8 weeks from 10-12 weeks to offer more protection against the Delta variant, the BBC reported..
- Deaths in India Hit 6,000 in a Day The Delta variant was first detected in India in December 2020 and has now spread to 60 nations, the CDC says..
- The World Health Organization has designated it the fourth global variant of concern, along with the ones first identified in the United Kingdom, South Africa, and Brazil..
- I do not say this lightly, but the delta variant is a seriously horrible development in terms of global health….