Sumary of Edmontonians asked to help as city sees ‘rapid and aggressive’ growth in 2nd COVID-19 wave:
- The city held an emergency advisory committee meeting Thursday morning, during which interim city manager Adam Laughlin provided an update on the city COVID-19 response..
- Calgary, Edmonton police say more COVID-19 tickets likely after Dr. Hinshaw requests enforcement Laughlin said Edmonton has seen “rapid and aggressive”.
- While promising news has come out in the past week regarding coronavirus vaccines, Laughlin said now is the time for Edmontonians to redouble their efforts to bend the curve..
- Laughlin said the city second wave escalation team is proactively working on protocols that could change with additional restrictions, should they come into place..
- New restrictions announced for Alberta as 860 COVID-19 cases, 10 deaths reported Thursday Laughlin said between Nov..
- Because health officials continue to stress that transmission is largely coming from group gatherings and within households, Laughlin said the city is working on promotional guidance on how Edmontonians can celebrate the upcoming holidays while avoiding gatherings…