Sumary of Expert Article: Ageing Is Not The Only Cause For Arthritis Of The Joint; Read About The Other Causes:
- Wellness oi-Dr.Susan Jennifer on September 13, 2021 ‘As you age, you are bound to have aches and pains at your joints’ is most commonly said by elderly people.
- After a point in time, the muscles and joints start aching because of overusing the muscles and pressurizing the joints.
- The low back was the most common musculoskeletal pain area because of long sitting hours and poor ergonomics.
- Furthermore, during the quarantine, a significantly higher low back pain intensity was reported.
- The low back pain point prevalence before the quarantine was 38.8 per cent and 43.8 per cent after the quarantine in research conducted on ‘Impact of COVID-19 Quarantine on Low Back Pain Intensity, Prevalence, and Associated Risk Factors among Adult Citizens’ in 2020 .