Sumary of Finding freedom in sea and shore:
- Dave Sayson CONTRIBUTED PHOTO Dave Sayson, a second mate onboard dynamic positioning (Dp) vessel, enjoys the best of both worlds.
- I was fresh off school with the University of Cebu as a scholar of the Norwegian Shipowners’ Association (Nsa) when I boarded my first vessel.
- Sayson started out in 2013, but unlike the majority of seafarers his age, his initial venture was not with traditional ships.
- Three years later, Sayson explored what freedom land can offer.
- “The urge to maintain a motorcycle is shared by many enthusiasts, thereby, instigating a turning point in Sayson’s career.
- “The experience was a roller coaster ride for Sayson, however.