Sumary of Fully-vaccinated senior citizens in GCQ, MGCQ areas allowed to leave homes–Palace:
- Said the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF) decided to allow fully-vaccinated senior citizens to leave their homes following a meeting on Thursday..
- “The movement of fully vaccinated seniors is, however, limited to travel within their zone as interzonal travel is still prohibited, except for point-to-point travel that was previously allowed,”.
- Roque, who is also the spokesman of the IATF, then encouraged senior citizens who have yet to be vaccinated to get themselves inoculated against Covid-19..
- This came after lawyer Romulo Macalintal urged the government to give fully-vaccinated senior citizens “special privilege”.
- Macalintal said fully-vaccinated senior citizens should be given the special privilege to dine in any restaurant to encourage more elderly to receive Covid-19 jabs..
- As of June 6, almost 6 million Covid-19 shots have been administered to frontline healthcare workers (A1), senior citizens (A2), persons with comorbidities (A3), and economic and government frontliners (A4)….