Sumary of G7 live news: Johnson rejects claim offer of 100m Covid vaccine doses to poorer countries is too little:
- #ActNow #G7ActNow #DrowningInPromises #StopFundingFossils @XRSouthWest @XRebellionUK pic.twitter.com/E3f1zF3RPR Mario Draghi, the Italian prime minister, arriving at Cornwall airport in Newquay this morning ahead of the G7 summit..
- Stefan Rousseau/PA G7 leaders will be told today that the Covid crisis will set back gender equality globally unless governments take urgent action to stop this..
- Our starting point this year is the mounting evidence that Covid-19 risks a step back for gender equality globally, unless governments take urgent action..
- The GEAC is chaired by Sarah Sands, a former editor of the Evening Standard and the Today programme and a colleague of Boris Johnson when they both worked for the Daily Telegraph..
- Oli Scarff/AFP/Getty Images The mother of Harry Dunn, the teenage motorcyclist killed in a road collision, has welcomed the news that Boris Johnson raised the case with Joe Biden in their talks yesterday..
- We very much hope that President Biden takes a different view to the previous administration given his deeply personal connection to the case having suffered loss in similar circumstances..
- James Veysey/REX/Shutterstock This is from Lis Wallace, head of UK advocacy at the global anti-poverty campaign group ONE, on Boris Johnson vaccine announcement..
- James Veysey/Rex/Shutterstock A poster on a barge in the harbour of Falmouth, Cornwall, put in place by climate campaigners….