Sumary of Gilas star Ramos signs with Toyama in B.League:
- ADD Gilas Pilipinas star Dwight Ramos to the growing list of Filipino basketball players joining the B.
- On Friday, Division 1 team Toyama Grouses announced they have signed Ramos to play for their team for the B.
- “We are pleased to announce that we have signed Dwight Ramos from the Philippines for the 2021-22 season!
- He will be registered as the Asian Player,” wrote Toyama in its website and social media platforms.
- The 23-year-old Ramos said he is excited to join Toyama and fulfill his dream to play in Japan.
- Ramos, who stands at 6-foot-4 and plays the guard positions, added he hopes to contribute for the Grouses championship run this upcoming season.
- Toyama reached the quarterfinals last season after tallying a 43-16 win-loss card in the regular season, good for the fourth spot in the East division.
- The Grouses bowed to the Ryukyu Golden Kings in the quarterfinals.