Sumary of Hawaii records 6 new coronavirus-related deaths, 77 additional infections:
- Hawaii Department of Health officials today reported six new coronavirus-related deaths and 77 new confirmed and probable infections statewide, bringing the state’s totals since the start of the pandemic to 1,014 fatalities and 87,183 cases.
- No further information was immediately available regarding the latest fatalities.
- The state’s official coronavirus-related death toll includes 755 fatalities on Oahu, 136 on Hawaii island, 98 on Maui, 13 on Kauai, one on Molokai, and 11 Hawaii residents who died outside the state.
- Today’s new confirmed and probable infection count by island includes 32 on Maui, 25 new cases on Oahu, 16 on Hawaii island, four on Kauai, and one Hawaii residents diagnosed outside the state.
- One previous Molokai case was removed from the total count today.
- State health officials have been including probable infections in its total case counts.
- Today’s count are cases tallied by the department on Tuesday.
- The total number of confirmed and probable coronavirus cases by island since the start of the outbreak are 59,333 on Oahu, 11,653 on Hawaii island, 9,905 on Maui, 3,033 on Kauai, 246 on Molokai, and 145 on Lanai.