Sumary of Hawaii sees 62 new coronavirus cases, bringing statewide total to 36,793:
- Hawaii Department of Health officials reported 62 new confirmed and probable coronavirus infections today, bringing the state total since the start of the pandemic to 36,793 cases..
- The state official coronavirus-related death toll includes 392 fatalities on Oahu, 55 on Maui, 53 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three Hawaii residents who died outside the state..
- coronavirus-related death toll today is over 598,000 and the nationwide infection tally is more than 33.4 million..
- Today new confirmed and probable infection count by island includes 32 new cases on Oahu, 17 on Maui, 10 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai, and one Hawaii resident diagnosed outside the state..
- Probable infections include people who never received a confirmatory test but are believed to have had the virus because of their known exposure and symptoms or because of a positive antigen test..
- The total number of confirmed and probable coronavirus cases by island since the start of the outbreak are 27,387 on Oahu, 4,554 on Maui, 3,060 in Hawaii County, 327 on Kauai, 115 on Lanai and 79 on Molokai..
- Today probable infections since the start of the pandemic added to the counts today include 810 on Maui, 755 on Oahu, 66 on Hawaii island, 24 on Molokai, four on Kauai, three on Lanai and 51 residents diagnosed outside the state..
- Health officials also said today that, of the state total infection count, 698 cases were considered to be active….